Learning Something New

As my exams are now over,I am not so busy and I have plenty of free time now.So I decided to utilise this free time in learning something new.Therefore I have started taking keyboard lessons.



I love music and I always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument,and because I already had a 61 key musical keyboard,so I decided to learn playing keyboard.I have started learning the basics and I am hoping that I can efficiently utilise this time to learn keyboard.



I also watch many keyboard lessons on YouTube and I try to enhance my skills and knowledge.I always wanted to learn something,but maybe I was waiting for the right time.In fact,if you also wanted to learn something or do something in life but were waiting for the right time,then the right time is right now!Utilise this time and prove yourself!


Comments

Popular Posts