Exams Over!

The gif below shows what a person feels after his or her exams are over.I am currently feeling the same.During the exams,I was under too much stress.But now I fell very relaxed.It's time to enjoy,enjoy and enjoy!



Here is a list of things that I was waiting for a long time to do and I will do them now:

1.Play Clash Royale


Clash Royale is the only game which I play on my mobile.But I wasn't able to play it during my exam time.But now I have enough time to play this game.
Note-Don't download this game as people become addicted to it๐Ÿ˜‚.

2.Read Novels


I purchased some novels few days ago and I was waiting eagerly to read them.Now I have enough time for this.

3.Learn to play keyboard


Music is an integral part of my life and I can't live without it.I also have a keyboard,so I have decided to take keyboard lessons.

4.Watch many movies


Being a movie buff,I need to watch at least one movie in 2-3 days.I didn't get enough time for this during my exams.But now I will watch a movie daily on my lappy!

5.Focus more on my blog


I started blogging a few months ago and I feel happy when I write something. So I have decided to utilize the free time in order to pay more attention to my blog

Comments

Popular Posts