Avengers Infinity War Trailer 2 Review

Avengers Infinity War is about to release on 27th April and the second trailer got released today for all the marvel fans who are eagerly waiting for Infinity War(including me).



In this trailer,we can see the meet up between the Guardians Of The Galaxy and The Avengers.In one scene,Gamora is explaining Tony Stark that how much powerful Thanos will become after he collects all the infinity stones.On the other hand,Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff are in Wakanda to meet T'Challa.In another scene,we can spot Thanos with his army.All in all,this trailer is packed with amazing action and spectacular graphics.In one word,I can say that this trailer is INCREDIBLE.This trailer does bring a smile on my face.😁

I felt goosebumps after watching the trailer and I can't wait to watch this movie in theatres.

Comments

Popular Posts