Music:A Stress Reliever

Our life is full of stress.Some people get stressed due to their office work,some get stressed due to their very busy daily routine,etc.But everyone should have a way in order to reduce their stress.



In my life,music plays a crucial role in reducing my stress. Listening to some music is the part of my daily routine.I listen to  some amazing songs which provides me a lot of comfort and relieves my mind.Whenever I listen to a song,I fell like I am lost in an another world,where my mind is free from the tensed environment.

There are numerous songs which I like, but everyone has a favourite one.My favourite song is 'Perfect',by Ed Sheeran,I can't pass a single day without listening to this song.

Is there any specific song which you like or which connects with you?Tell me in the comments below.


Comments


  1. Bhuvan Bam- Teri Meri Kahaani

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another one is sang hu tere. but this song i love most .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts