5 memories from school days one can never forget

Memories have an important part in our life.It makes our old days alive.These are the 5 memories from school days which I will always remember:

1. Playing tic tack toe at the back of our notebooks:
According to me,almost all of the people had this experience in their student life.This one is very special for me.This game is full of fun and especially when we play it with our friends.

2. Hanging out with friends during the lunch time:
On a working day at school,I enjoyed hanging out with my friends during the lunch time.Eating our lunch together,and doing a lot of other amazing things.This is one of my best memory from my school life.

3. Feeling happy when a teacher was absent:
This feeling is amazing,espacially when you didn't want to study !

4. Examinations(Even the name is fearful!):
No one can forget the examination days,espacially those who started studying before a week of examination!

5. Endless chit chat with our friends:
Everyone loves discussing numerous things with their friends.I didn't know how the time passed while talking with them.


Comments

  1. Nostalgia buddy . Thanks for sharing these memories . I can totally relate to this. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect your articel.. i like it..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts